Thursday, July 16, 2015

Welcoming . . .

I'm a full time Mum of 6, chief cook & bottle washer and the magical housework fairy in disguise!! Crafty is my happy place....I love paper, stamps, Copics, inks, paints in fact anything crafty & I share my craft room (& stash) with my 13 year old daughter who quite often makes more mess than my 5 sons put together! So chuffed to be a part of this happy team.....thanks for having me!

Here are several of  Jo's Favourites



I hope you loved reading a little about Jo and viewing her creations.  You will be able to see Jo's first DT submission on July 19th for C#14,  we hope to see you there.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the design team Jo. Lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and congrats on the DT post Jo.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Jo. Pretty cards. We look forward to seeing more of your nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Jo! Welcome to the Lil Crafty Team. We are happy to have you. Wow - 6 kids! How do you have time to craft at all? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Jo! Welcome to the Lil Crafty Team! We are happy to have you. Wow - 6 children! How do you find time to craft? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, that's me!! Thanks for having me......so chuffed to be here!!! xx

    ReplyDelete